Overview of Returns Policy
(For full returns policy please see terms and conditions by clicking link in the footer of this page)
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a 'sale or return' basis.
We do however, accept returns subject to the following conditions being met:
1.Proof of purchase (order number required) within 7 days of confirmation email being sent.
2. Returns Must be authorised before the return of goods.
3. If you choose to return your item after 7 days a returns fee of £10.00 or 60% of the order value, whichever is greater, will be applicable.
4. All goods must be returned in good condition, original packaging, not processed and unwashed with any tags attached. We do not allow goods to be returned if worn, unless faulty.
The Workwear Company retain the right to refuse returned goods should the company deem them to be unsuitable for resale
6. Printed or embroidered goods will not be accepted back for returns under any circumstances unless The Workwear Company admit liability for any errors, in writing.
7. Samples are charged at the full price for the item without personalisation, and incur the same carriage costs. If you return the sample to The Workwear Company to be personalised then the original fee will be deducted from your order value, less the postage charges, as these remain non refundable. Sample are subject to the same terms and conditions regarding return as other plain unpersonalised items.
8. Goods cannot be returned after 28 days from date of purchase.
9. Returns carriage charge is your responsibility, and if your item is acceptable for a refund, no postage charges from the original order will be refunded. However if your garments is deemed faulty a replacement will be send free carriage.
10. All High Visibility garments that are governed by Health and Safety legislation, should they be returned we will only accept these items if they contain their original packaging and legislative documentation within.
11. Suiting Policy (Brook Taverner) With the introduction of Brook Taverner and due to the complex nature of the packaging requirements and potential garment damage, all returned Brook Taverner products will incur an additional £2 per garment re-stocking charge in addition to the standard The Workwear Company returns policy.
12. The Result AirDown® product range and Portwest respirators are non-returnable.
13. All underwear is non-returnable.