Terms Conditions and User Agreement
These terms and conditions apply to all order placed on this website and in store.
Terms and Conditions Applicable to UK Laws This web site is owned and operated by The Workwear Companywho are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please use the feedback form or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the contact page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
The Workwear Company
Tel 01295 812309
Vat Registration Number 306 593 792
Making A Purchase
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ ALL OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PLACING AN ORDER IT IS ASSUMED THAT YOU HAVE AGREED IN FULL TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE WEBSITE. DO NOT PLACE YOUR ORDER IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. We accept PAYPAL Payments on line. If you do not wish to pay online, you can still order with The Workwear Company, but please call us to do so on 01295 812309
All items on the internet are not guaranteed to be in stock at the time of purchase. All personalised orders are final, once completed online no alterations are possible as we may start work immediately. When confirmation of your order is received, this is to advise you that we have received your order. In the event that a pricing mistake has occurred on line we will contact you before we start work to advise you of the correct price and see if you wish to proceed with your order. We will also advise you if the item is no longer available, or will be out of stock for a reasonable period of time. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable. Once you have placed an order you will receive a confirmation email to confirm all details of that order, this is now non alterable and acts as a binding contract, as we may begin work immediately. please see cancellation rights.
Cancellation Rights On Non Personalised Goods You may cancel your order within 7 days after your confirmation email was sent. This applies to all school uniform orders and any plain items purchased which require no personalisation.
(Exceptions) Any items purchased to be personalised may be ordered in as a special order, and work may start immediately after receiving your order, therefore these items will not be eligable for cancellation after the confirmation email has been sent. If you require any more information please contact us info@
For all personalised products please make sure the image you are uploading or using for your order is of a good, high resolution in order to get he best results. We recommend at least 300dpi for all images. For online designer orders please take note of the advisory coloured bar at the top of the designs and text tab , which is your guide as to how your product will appear when complete. This will change colour from red (poor quality) to amber (reduced quality) to green (good quality to print) when you upload and make changes to size etc on the designer. If you choose to go to print and place your order, even after this bar shows as amber or red, the quality of your product will not be recommended quality from The Workwear Company. No refunds or alterations will be made after you have placed the order, and no returns will be accepted due to poor print quality.
For printing we do not pantone colour match, and please remember computer screens may show logo's and pictures slightly differently dependant on the screen manufacturer. If you have specific colour needs please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding to checkout.
For embroidery we can pantone colour match when the full set up fee is paid, but you must email the pantone references to us with your order number the same day your confirmation email arrives with you.
If you would like to see a proof of your embroidery before we embroider your garments, please ask via email or phone as this will not be an automatic service. We will however send you a digitial version to check spelling, and layout, but please note this may appear crisper and clearer than the actual stitched off embroidered logo due to the nature of the process. Individual Names / different text on each garments are NOT allowed for embroidery, if you choose a work wear package. We accept one embroidery design per order - meaning one design throughout your entire order on all garments, using the same colours and size of logo. If you require different colour embroidery on garments these must be put through as seperate orders. If you are unsure if you need to order more than once please email us. Picture Logos can be used for embroidery and all set up information can be found in our frequently asked questions When you pay for the original logo set up fee with ourselves we will digitise the design for you to use with your order. We will keep your design on file for your future use with our company, should you wish to take the file for use elsewhere there will be a charge of £50.00 plus vat.Your digitised file remains the property of The Workwear Company at all times until this fee is paid.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of clothing making slight variations in size, shape and colour to any embroidery applied which can be apparent when comparing garments closely,and this being entirely normal we can not refund or exchange any goods because of this reason. Any pantone references should be specified at the time of ordering, otherwise the closest match we have to the logo sent on our screen, will be used on your garments.
If your item is not in stock with us or our suppliers, we will inform you at the earliest opportunity with an expected date for stock arrival. You will have the option to wait for the delivery, cancel your order or exchange for a different item. If you choose to exchange the item for a more expensive one a further cost would be payable before any work is carried out.
All our prices at the time of checkout Include VAT where applicable. All childrens clothing up to the age of 14 years is Exempt from VAT. If you have any questions please call us or refer to the HMRC website. Our VAT registration number is 877937940
Postage charges are displayed at the final checkout please check these before you confirm your order, if you do not agree with the postage charge, please do not complete checkout. If you need to reach us, please use the contact page on the website, call us on 01295 812309 or find our full postal address at the top of this page.
All samples are chargeable. Please call The Workwear Company should you require samples, and we will advise you of the cost before you order. Postage is also charged on samples. Samples are non returnable however if you go on to order from the sample purchased we will deduct the cost of the sample from your total order, if the item is returned to be personalised with the rest of your order. Returns Policy Excluding some school uniform items,
Returning Unpersonalised Items
We do not keep stock at The Workwear Company and all garments are ordered specifically for each customer order. Therefore please be positive you are ordering the correct garment. Please check the size, colour and all specifications before placing your order, as if you make a mistake or change your mind after the item has been ordered, your item will be subject to our standard returns policy. This includes all Unpersonalised Items e.g. Trousers and all plain (non embroidered or printed) garments. Returns MUST be pre-authorised, please call or email us for a returns authorisation number. As The Workwear Company are charged to return items to all suppliers a returns fee on all unpersonalised items will be payable in all cases if you order a garment and return it due to any reason other than the garment being faulty, after the initial 7 day cancellation period, from the date you receive your item. The returns fee will be applicable and is dependant on the item ordered, but will either be a set fee of £10 or 60% of the garments original purchase price whichever is higher.
If the garment is faulty it will be returned to the supplier who will inspect it and let us know whether a refund is applicable. If they agree the garment was faulty at the time of purchase or find fault with the item, and refund The Workwear Company in full, we will refund our customer. If garmets are supplied by the customer we can not guarantee these garments, if any damage happens to these garments in the production process which can happen but is quite rare, we will not pay for the replacement of the garments, how ever we will brand new items if you wish to bring other items in free of charge.
Garments are not cosidered faulty if they do not fit you incorrectly, or you do not feel comfortable in a certain style of clothing which you have ordered. As long as we have sent the size and product you have ordered these will remain unreturnable for personalised products, or will be subject to our standard returns policy for plain items.
Please see conditions below.
Overview of Returns Policy
All sales are final. The Company does not trade on a 'sale or return' basis.
We do however, accept returns subject to the following conditions being met:
1.Proof of purchase (order number required) within 7 days of confirmation email being sent.
2. Returns Authorisation Number must be obtained prior to return of goods.
3. If you choose to return your item after 7 days a returns fee of £10.00 or 60% of the order value, whichever is greater, will be applicable.
4. All goods must be returned in good condition, original packaging, not processed and unwashed with any tags attached. We do not allow goods to be returned if worn, unless faulty.
5. The Workwear Company retain the right to refuse returned goods should the company deem them to be unsuitable for resale
6. Printed or embroidered goods will not be accepted back for returns under any circumstances unless The Workwear Company admit liability for any errors, in writing.
7. Samples are charged at the full price for the item without personalisation, and incur the same carriage costs. If you return the sample to The Workwear Company to be personalised then the original fee will be deducted from your order value, less the postage charges, as these remain non refundable. Sample are subject to the same terms and conditions regarding return as other plain unpersonalised items.
8. Goods cannot be returned after 28 days from date of purchase.
9. Returns carriage charge is your responsibility, and if your item is acceptable for a refund, no postage charges from the original order will be refunded. However if your garments is deemed faulty a replacement will be send free carriage.
10. All High Visibility garments that are governed by Health and Safety legislation, should they be returned we will only accept these items if they contain their original packaging and legislative documentation within.
11. Suiting Policy (Brook Taverner) With the introduction of Brook Taverner and due to the complex nature of the packaging requirements and potential garment damage, all returned Brook Taverner products will incur an additional £2 per garment re-stocking charge in addition to the standard The Workwear Company returns policy.
12. The Result AirDown® product range and Portwest respirators are non-returnable.
13. All underwear is non-returnable.
We undertake that the goods will, in all material respects, comply with any general description which may be submitted to you, will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for normal usage. In the event that this is not the case, The Workwear Company should be notified in writing of the fault within 7 days from receipt of garments. Due to the nature of this work some products may be despatched with slight oil marks or hoop marks etc around the embroidered area, this is completely washable, if for whatever reason this does not come out on the first wash, please arrange a return, (we would wash these products before despatching the items however some people can be allergic to certain types of washing powder/liquid and so we are unable to do so).
If you need to return goods to us due to a fault with either the embroidery or the garments please follow these steps.
1. Email us and ask for a Returns Authorisation Number explaining which items are faulty and why.
2. After receiving the Returns Number please package your goods and display this number on the outside of the package so it is easily readable.
3. If we accept liability that the fault has been made by us we will reimburse the postage costs the customer has paid to return the goods to us. The maximum we can pay will depend on the weight of the parcel and is limited to the cheapest option available through any Post Office or courier, if you are unsure which service to use please email us and we will recommend the best service.
4. After we receive the parcel we will check the delivery against the Returns Number. We will then Email and or Call you to let you know we have received the goods and also let you know what we will do to resolve the issue and how long it will take.Our email address is email@example.com
Clearance Prroducts are non returnable under any circumstances.
Our personalised gift range or any item which has been personalised in any way for your order are entirely non returnable. Unless a fault is found within the item that is the responsibility of The Workwear Company a refund will not be made. Please check any spelling, photograph, image and all other personalisation details you have provided at the time of ordering, as by placing your order you are confirming you have done this and the specifications you have provided are correct and ready to produce your product. No changes can be made after you have placed your order as we may start work straight away, you are welcome to call us on 01295 812309 if you have any questions.
Free Embroidery set up or Work Wear Package Exemptions.
If you place an order for one of our work wear packages or another special offer involving free set up of any logo and then go on to cancel the garments the set up fee will be payable at full retail price if the work has been started, and this will be deducted from any refund due.
Terms of service: an agreement between you and Daren Wright to enter and use this website and services
Welcome to the Daren Wright website and services.
We hope you enjoy your use of our facilities. Please appreciate and understand that this is a legal world and that you, by not immediately leaving this website now or immediately after reading our terms of service are accepting our services under the terms of this agreement.
It is your obligation to keep your self informed of any changes that may occur between visits, as using our services each time is under the condition that you accept all our terms and conditions. We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without expressly informing you
1 Daren Wright Services:
- Create, design, customize products that are listed for sale.
- Buy products that are listed for sale
- Save and share designs that your may have created.
- Use our fun picture and design tools.
- Save created images and designs into public and personal galleries.
- Post your created images to social networks or bloggs that you have the legal right to do so
- Registering to subscribe to special offers and use of galleries.
2 Using our Daren Wright Services and Website:
2.1 ELIGIBILITY CHILDREN UNDER 18.
Daren Wright will only knowingly provide products or services to persons who can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law.
Children under the age of 13 may view the Website but MAY NOT ORDER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
2.2 Definitions and Interpretation
- Intellectual Property Rights means all industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights (including equivalent, neighbouring or proximate rights anywhere in the world that currently exist or are recognised in the future).
- A person means any form of legal entity as well as any quasi-legal entity.
- A User means any person using the website and/or services provided by Piki Print
- A reference to any document, material, information or data includes that document, material, information and data howsoever stored, recorded or embodied, including in any electronic or digital media or otherwise.
- The word includes in any form is not a word of limitation.
3 User's Obligations
Users are and shall be wholly and exclusively responsible, at their own cost, for:
- all telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals and all other equipment, hardware and software necessary to access and use the Website and services;
- the use that it makes of the Website , including any article, material, literary or artistic work, design or other matter that they author, invent, create, develop or produce;
- complying with all laws, regulations and rules in the uses country or jurisdiction;
- complying with any recommendations or guidelines issued by Daren Wright with respect to the use of the Website and/or services and
3.2 Restrictions on Users
Users shall not and has no right to either:
- reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license and/or resell either the Website and/or service to any person; or
- use either the Website to supply any service to any person; or
- modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the Website or service;
- access or use either the Website and/or service to create, author, design, manufacture, market, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute or sell any article, product, material or other matter that either:
- infringes the rights of any person, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity.
- is libellous, defamatory or slanderous,
- condones, promotes, contains or links to adware, cracks, hacks or similar utilities or programs,
- contains explicit sexual content,
- does or may denigrate or offend any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or other group, through use of language, images, stereotypical depiction or otherwise,
- is designed to or does harass, threaten, defame or abuse others,
- exploits images or the likeness of minors,
- encourages the use of drugs or the under-age use of alcohol or cigarettes, or
- is generally offensive or in bad taste;
- use "Spam", "blast-faxes" or recorded telephone messages to market or sell any products or services,
- use, transfer or implant a virus, routine or any computer program or technology that disrupts, disables, interferes with or otherwise has a detrimental affect on the Website and/or the PIKIWAREÂ® Platform,
- take any action that imposes any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or the Service,
- use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service,
- collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our Website,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- engage in any activity that interferes with any persons ability to use or access the Website and/or services, or
- frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement.
4. Daren Wright Obligations
User acknowledges that Daren Wright has no obligation to user to provide any training or other support in relation to the use or operation of the Website and/or services.
4.4 Modification of the Website.
Daren Wright reserves the right to modify the organization, structure, content or "look and feel" of the Website and/or the services, and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the service at any time without notice or any liability to user or any person. Daren Wright shall have complete discretion over the features, functions and other terms and conditions on which the Website and the service is made available.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Reservation of title
5.2 Prohibition on infringement
User acknowledges and agrees that Daren Wright does not permit, authorise or condone and hereby expressly prohibits user from accessing or using the Website and/or the services in a manner that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the Intellectual Property Rights, or any other rights or privileges, of any person anywhere in the world.
5.3 Derivative material
Subject to clause 5.2, user shall own any Intellectual Property Rights in any original material that it authors, designs or creates using the functionality provided by the Website. If the user chooses to add any item to a public gallery, In consideration of the authorisation granted under clause 4.1, User hereby grants to Daren Wright an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, world-wide licence to do all acts and things (including to authorise other persons to do all acts and things) comprised within the said Intellectual Property Rights.
User Account, Password, and Security You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Daren Wright of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Daren Wright cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 6.
7.1 Users warranties
User represents and warrants to Daren Wright that, in its use of the Website and the Services provided, it:
- will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other legal right of any person, and
- will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- User further represents and warrants to Daren Wright that:
- there are no claims, demands or any form of litigation pending, or to the best of its knowledge, threatened with respect to any content used or proposed to be used by user;
- Daren Wright will not be required to make any payments or compensation to any person in connection with its use of such content; and
- such content does not contain viruses or any other programs or technology which disrupts or damages the Website and/or the Services provided.
7.2 Daren Wrights warranties
- be uninterrupted or free of errors and inaccuracies;
- meet users requirements; or
- operate in the configuration or with the hardware or software used by user.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the Website and the service (as with technology generally), may have errors (or bugs) and may encounter unexpected problems. Accordingly, user may experience downtime and errors in the use or operation of the Website and/or services provided.
- Daren Wright does not and cannot control the flow of data and information through the internet, and such flow depends on the performance of persons and entities whose actions or inactions may produce situations in which connections to the internet (or portions thereof) are impaired or disrupted and for which Daren Wright is not liable.
- Daren Wright does not warrant that any data, information or other content provided on the Website, whether concerning any goods or services or any other subject, is complete or accurate.
7.4 Exclusion of implied warranties
SUBJECT ONLY TO CLAUSE 8.1, ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY Daren Wright, THAT WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY STATUTE, LAW, EQUITY, TRADE CUSTOM, PRIOR DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
7.5 No representation or reliance
8. Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
8.1 Subject to law
(c) liability for fraud or deceit; or
(d) liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of either party.
8.2 Exclusion of liability
(a) malfunctions, failures, defects, acts or omissions or any other default or liability caused directly or indirectly by:
- any third party;
- actions of user that were not expressly authorised by Daren Wright;
- accident, misuse or abuse by anyone other than Daren Wright;
- alteration or modification of the Website and/or the service, or any component or part of the Website and/or the service provided, by anyone other than Daren Wright;
- products (including any hardware or software) or services not licensed or supplied by Daren Wright;
- power surge or failure,
- events of force majeure or events outside Daren Wrights actual control; or
- any other condition not arising under normal operating conditions;
(c) any loss of profit, business interruption, loss of or damage to goodwill, and/or any expectation benefit;
(d) Subscribers liability to any person; or
(e) incidental, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any nature, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of common or civil law or in equity, including pursuant to any statute, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise and notwithstanding that Daren Wright has been advised of the possibility of any particular loss or damage.
Daren Wright may, in its sole and unfettered discretion, and without users consent, place links on the Website to other websites that are owned or operated by other persons. User acknowledges and agrees that Daren Wright is not responsible for the operation of or content located on any such website, and Daren Wright cannot and does not warrant that the content of such websites is accurate, complete, legal and/or inoffensive. By choosing to link to these other websites, user acknowledges and agrees that it may not make any claim against Daren Wright for any damages or losses of any kind arising from the other website and/or the link.
8.4 Limitation of liability
9.2 Effect of termination
(a) it shall be read down or severed in that jurisdiction only to the extent that it is void, invalid or unenforceable; and
(b) it does not effect the validity or enforceability of that term or clause in another jurisdiction or the remaining terms or clauses in any jurisdiction.
10.5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(b) Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The UK, and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any proceedings that may be brought at any time relating to these.